27.7.14

Clinique Cheek Pops!


These are probably my most loved blushers ever! And yes.. the packaging and design has a lot to do with it, but even without it they are actually good blushers.

I have quite a few loose powder blushers which can be irritating as most of it seems to go anywhere but on my brush, so I was glad to have some more 'tidy' blushers in my life. They feel super smooth on the skin and you definitely don't need to apply a lot for the colour to show. 

I bought ginger pop and berry pop as I wanted to test some contrasting colours. There are two other shades - peach pop and plum pop, but to be honest I think the plum and berry, and ginger and peach are too similar to buy all. But still, if they weren't 16.50 each, I probably would have! 



Berry pop: 16.50 

I love the colour of the berry pop, it's a bright fuschia pink and really does make your cheek pop when it's on! It comes out quite bright so you don't need to use much and once you've blended it in it looks a lot more subtle. I am loving using this with a light brown eye shadow and winged liner.



Left swatch - Berry Pop.



Ginger pop: 16.50

This is probably my favourite of the two it's just such a gorgeous colour for the cheeks. I especially love how it looks with a bronzed face for the summer, matched with a red or coral lipstick. It's pretty similar to the peach colour they sell just a bit of darker shade. Like the berry pop it just feels so light on the skin which is always a plus! If you are looking for a new blusher for summer I would definitely recommend ginger pop.





Ginger pop - Right swatch.



They are pretty expensive at 16.50 per blusher but I think blushers are always a good investment as even if you are using it everyday they seem to last forever!



Are there any blushers you are loving at the moment? Let me know!