31.7.14

KMS California Tame Frizz & Silk Sheen


I have definitely been neglecting my hair this past year, so I decided to try something new and attempt to fix the frizz-ball that my hair has become. I've heard such good things about KMS California and I chose the Tame Frizz range for obvious reasons. 

Both the shampoo and conditioner make your hair feel super soft and smell really nice which is always a plus. I absolutely love the way my hair is feeling at the moment because of these products but to be honest I don't think I could buy them regularly because of the price. They are big bottles so I'm waiting to see how long they will last but compared to other shampoos and conditioners I use these are a bit too expensive for me.

KMS California Tame Frizz Shampoo: 9.75


KMS California Tame Frizz Conditioner: 10:10



KMS Taming Creme: 10.85

How to use:
Apply a small amount throughout towel-dried hair then blow dry. 

The Taming Creme is probably the product that has changed my hair the most but it's also the product that I'm not 100% sure about. I hate putting cream products on my hair in fear of it looking greasy so even though I got several compliments the first time I used this I am still a little paranoid. I've found that my curls are a lot more intact so this product is definitely making a difference to my hair, I'm just going to have to get used to the shinier look (which is what I should be aiming for right?!). 

I think for what it does the price is pretty reasonable especially as you only need a small amount, so I'm sure a bottle will last ages. 


KMS California Silk Sheen Serum: 10.10

The silk sheen serum also aims to control frizz and make for smoother looking hair which I think combined with the taming creme, it's definitely doing. I use a tiny bit of this when I have styled my hair just to keep it from getting dry and frizzy throughout the day.


Here's how my hair looked after four uses & after putting rollers in.





I'm loving these products at the moment and would definitely recommend to anyone who is trying to tame frizzy hair!