3.10.14

Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation



Last month Bare Minerals launched their first ever liquid foundation which I was (and still am) so happy about. I've always loved Bare Minerals but I am not so keen on loose powder products because of the mess I make, and Bare Minerals do a lot of loose powder products! 
The day after the product launched I went into the Brighton Bare Minerals store, got my shade matched from the twenty available shades, and purchased the Pure Brightening Serum Foundation in 07 Bare Natural. 
The foundation itself is quite pricey at 26.00 pounds but is a pretty similar price to other high end make up brands. 


The perfecting face brush is sold alongside the foundation for 24.00 pounds. At first I thought this was quite expensive but now I've decided it's a pretty good investment as I am definitely going to be repurchasing this foundation and if not, it can be used with other foundations. 


The foundation itself is light on the skin but makes such a transformation once it's on! I immediately feel that I look more awake and ready for the day ahead. It gives an even looking skin tone and lasts pretty well throughout the day. 
Although I love the product I definitely think this foundation lasts better with the application of a powder afterwards. I use Bare Minerals Mineral Veil to set the foundation and rid of any shine.


A picture of me today wearing the foundation!
Let me know if you have tried this foundation and if so, do you like it!