13.10.14

Slice Sussex

If you live in Sussex or visit Brighton often you must know about this place! Slice Sussex or Sussex Slice as I like to call it (it rolls off the tongue easier!) is the perfect place for the perfect brunch. I've heard so many positive things about this place and it's so close to home I figured I had to give it a try. 
On Sunday after a good gym session, my house-mates and I gave it a shot and it did not disappoint. 


I went for the Full English (minus the mushrooms and tomatoes), added some halloumi and a mug of tea and it was the perfect, most delicious brunch. 


My house-mate chose the No-Meat English which looked equally as delicious.

If fry-ups aren't your thing, do not fear! They do a huge range of stuff - including vegetarian and healthier options so check out the menu below and let me know if you pay a visit!

http://www.slicesussex.co.uk/aboutyou.html